HP LaserJet Pro P1560 Driver Windows and Mac -
Download driver Printer HP LaserJet Pro P1560 Scanning and Software for Windows and Mac and How to Fix Printer Problems and Error Codes.
Please consider before you download HP LaserJet Pro P1560 Driver And Software
- Method 1: Determine the exact model number of your printer and look at the front of the printer.
- Method 2: Identify your Windows operating system, Mac, Linux.
- Method 3: Determine Your Operating System, 32 & 64-bit / Mac OS X
- Method 4: Please select the full function driver when downloading
Windows 10 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8 32 & 64 bit, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yopsemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion
Details drivers for Windows
- Type: Complete driver and software package
- Version: v1601
- Operating systems: Windows 10 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8 32 & 64 bit, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2016
- Filename: hp_LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution-v20120831-50157036_SMO.exe
- File size: 143.3 MB
Details drivers for Mac OS X
- Type: HP Easy Start
- File version: v1601
- Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yopsemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2016
- Filename: HPLaserJetProfessionalP1100_P1560_P1600Series_signed.dmg
- File size: 137.1 MB
Download and Install The Driver Printer HP LaserJet Pro P1560
Steps for Download and Installation IMPORTANT NOTE: To complete the steps below, the PC must be connected to the Internet:
- Download the file. Check the computer's settings for the location of the file.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file. The file is unpacked and the Setup window is displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and make the necessary settings.
Installation in no time - HP Smart Install does not require a CD. You want to print instantly after installation? No problem with the easy-to-use, intuitive and LED panel. If you need to replace a toner cartridge, HP SureSupply is the place to go. Professionally print a variety of media types, including cardboard, transparencies, labels and envelopes. Protect the environment and secure Saving Your Sales Saves up to 50 percent in energy over third-party laser printers with Instant-on Technology.With HP Auto-On / Auto-Off technology, you can easily save even more.Just print with HP Smart Web Printing the content that you actually need, saving you paper.
- Special features: compact and fast black and white laser printer with wireless direct printing, professional black and white printouts for office or home office, WiFi, HP ePrint, Apple Airprint, Google Cloudprint, low power consumption
- Print speed: up to 18 ppm (black and white)
- Print quality: up to 600 x 600 dpi; Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- What's in the box: HP LaserJet Pro P1560 black laser printer (CE658A), power cord, HP 85A black toner (CE285A), USB installation cable, printer software CD, and documentation .
When, after about 12 years, my old HP Deskjet 5740 slowly gave up its spirit, a laser printer should be used instead of a new inkjet printer. I found it relatively fast with the HP Laser Jet Pro P1560. Value for money is just right here. The LaserJet Pro P1560 is relatively small and handy for a laser printer, which I personally like very much. Even the first installation is very easy and even without manual purely intuiitiv feasible. The only drawback, however, was that the installation of the driver under Win 7 Pro 64bit from the HP homepage did not work. Neither the printer was recognized nor was it possible to download the driver via the HP homepage. This is a clear minus for the HP homepage. Fortunately, a CD is included with the printer,
The WLan feature over the network is very useful and works surprisingly fast and reliable. The only downside is that the HP LaserJet Pro P1560 can not be "woken up" either via USB or via the WLan feature when you print it to it sent. Every time you actually press the power-on button on the front of the unit, if you want to print. That's too bad, because even my 12 year old HP Deskjet 5740 could do that.
Source : https://support.hp.com
free driver printer hp laserjet pro p1560 hp printer driver hp printer drivers for windows 7 hp printer drivers for mac hp drivers for windows 10 hp printer program hp printer drivers for windows 10 hp printer troubleshooting guide hp plotter drivers hp support assistant hp scanner software mac hp printer software for mac hp drivers for windows 7 64 bit free download hp server drivers hp laserjet pro p1600 driver