Free Driver Printer -
HP OfficeJet Pro L7700 or other HP OfficeJet Pro L series multifunction devices are designed for everyday office or home office use. The economical inkjet printers are real all-rounders, so a flatbed scanner for scanning and copying is installed, and, depending on the model, a fax function. The devices can print up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi (optimized) at up to 36 pages per minute. The printers can be networked via WLAN or LAN and can thus also be used as a central printing station or as a printer for a workgroup.
As usual with modern inkjet devices, 4 separate replaceable ink tanks are installed. HP only uses the HP 88 cartridge in this series, available in black, magenta, yellow and cyan. HP also offers an XL version of the cartridges to reduce printing costs by increasing mileage. If you want even more economical printing, use one of the recycled alternatives. Whether to renowned manufacturers such as Peach or KMP, or to our own brand, with recycled cartridges you save money and protect the environment, and without any loss of quality. You will also receive replacement parts for your HP OfficeJet Pro L, such as printheads. (https://www.tintenmarkt.de).
HP Officejet Pro L7700 Driver Windows
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
Detail File Information
- File version: V. 14.8.0
- File Size: 285.9 MB
- File name: OJ_AIO_L7X00_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://support.hp.com
hp officejet pro l7700 driver