Free Driver Printer -
The Unified Linux Driver is a unified driver package that includes all of the drivers for Samsung printers for Linux.
Download Printer Driver Samsung Xpress SL-M2826 Laser for Linux Operating System.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2826 Printer Driver Linux
Setup and Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Extract The File -> right click, extract here
- Open Terminal and login to root.
- Going to file location using terminal, in my case, 'cd /home/user/Download/FolderNameFile/'
- Chmod file to execution 'chmod +x install.sh'.
- Execution file './install.sh'.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Linux Debian
- Linux Fedora
- Linux Red Hat Enterprise
- SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Linux Ubuntu
- Linux openSUSE
Detail File Information
- File version: V1.00.39_01:17
- File Size: 14.8 MB
- File name: uld_V1.00.39_01.17.tar.gz
- Published: Sep 1, 2017
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
printer driver samsung xpress sl m2826 for linux samsung xpress sl m2826