Free Driver Printer -
HP Photosmart 5522 Driver Printer Download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac. Installing the driver for your HP printer and the software for Windows and Mac OS X HP Photosmart 5522.
How to install a driver?
If you now need to manually install your new printer because it is not automatically set up by the operating system, it has several options in Windows. As a rule, the printer comes with a driver CD containing the required data. If this is the case, you should also use this option and start the installation program from CD. However, if there is no CD or it can not be read because there is no CD drive or it is defective, you do not have to throw in the towel right away, even if it often means a bit of a challenge, especially for beginners. Because even in this case, there are two ways to fix the problem.
You can print and share wirelessly with this HP Photosmart 5522 e-All-in-One Printer / Copier / Scanner. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint and send scans to your e-mail with the vibrating touch screen. Save resources with automatic two-sided printing and copying. HP Photosmart 5522 E-All-in-One Printer.
Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
Compatibility Mac OS X
Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite
Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks
Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion
Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
Download and Installation Driver Printer
Steps for Download and Installation
IMPORTANT NOTE: To complete the steps below, the PC must be connected to the Internet:
- Download the file. Check the computers settings for the location of the file.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file. The file is unpacked and the Setup window is displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and make the necessary settings.
- if you have any trouble to installing this driver, please call a professional service sortware
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other Operating System.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click 'Yes' then 'OK', this will complete the uninstallation process.
- If you need help to uninstallation, please call a professional services print.
Source : https://support.hp.com
free driver printer hp photosmart 5520 hp 5522 printer hp photosmart 5520 wireless setup mac hp photosmart 5522 ink hp photosmart 5520 ink hp 5520 printer driver hp photosmart 5520 not printing wirelessly hp 5522 printer hp photosmart 5522 ink