Free Driver Printer -
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world. Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
To use Creative Print with a Wi-Fi Direct connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services. This allows Creative Print to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
Features and Highlights
- Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
- Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
- Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
- Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
- Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
- Check your printer's status and ink levels
- Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
If you need help or something about this application, please call or use a professional services software to teaching about used in exploratory method.
Source : https://epson.com
epson iprint app for ios printing using mobile mobile printing app