Driver HP Officejet Pro L7400 Series -
With the HP Officejet Pro L7400 you have one of the fastest inkjet printers in its class. He ejects 36 pages in black and white and 35 pages in color within one minute. When printing via the PC, it achieves a resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi (optimized). Its flatbed scanner achieves an optical scan resolution of up to 2,400 dpi. The copy functions can also be fully controlled without a PC via the two-line display. Thanks to the duplex unit already installed, you can copy and print front and back pages in one operation. (https://www.tintenmarkt.de).
HP Officejet Pro L7400 Driver Windows
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
Detail File Information
- File version: V. 14.8.0
- File Size: 285.9 MB
- File name: OJ_AIO_L7X00_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://support.hp.com
hp officejet pro l7400 driver windows driver hp officejet pro l7400 printer series