Free Driver Printer -
The HP Officejet Pro L7680 is a hugely productive ink all-in-one. It combines a printer, scanner, copier and fax machine in a compact housing and combines the advantages of these different technologies.
Its print speed is up to 35 pages per minute in black and white and up to 34 pages per minute in color, with a resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi. The four separate ink cartridges save you money and at the same time protect the environment, since you only need to renew the printer cartridge, which is really used up.
HP Officejet Pro L7680The Officejet Pro L7680 can hold up to 250 sheets of paper and can be expanded to a total capacity of up to 600 sheets with a second paper cassette holding up to 350 sheets. Of course, the paper output tray with a capacity of up to 150 pages is correspondingly generous. By default, this multifunction device comes with an automatic duplex unit. This allows you to automatically print your documents from both sides. Not only does it look more professional, it also helps reduce your paper costs by up to 50%.
The HP Officejet Pro L7680's integrated scanner has an optical scanning resolution of up to 2400 dpi and a color depth of 48 bits. Together with the printer, the machine can also be used as a copier at a speed of up to 35 copies per minute. The maximum number of simultaneous copies is 99 and of course the originals can be zoomed within a range of up to 25 to 400%. To make copying even easier, the Officejet Pro L7680 has an automatic document feeder for up to 30 sheets. You just insert the documents to be copied, start the copy process and everything else done the device all alone.
To round off the variety of functions, a fax modem has been integrated and useful fax functions to make faxing easier for you. The page memory can hold up to 125 A4 pages. If you run out of ink, you can still print your faxes at a later date and nothing is lost. A speed dial memory holding up to 99 phone numbers is also on board and replaces the cumbersome telephone directory in paper form.
To provide this level of functionality to your colleagues, the HP Officejet L7680 has a network interface that makes it easy to integrate with your network. (https://www.tintenmarkt.de).
HP Officejet Pro L7680 Driver Windows
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
Detail File Information
- File version: V. 14.8.0
- File Size: 285.9 MB
- File name: OJ_AIO_L7X00_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe
Network and The Firewall Configuration
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- If You using to connecting printers on a LAN or Wireless, please check the Firewall Configuration and Use a professional services software to managed print services for installing this drivers.
Source : https://support.hp.com
hp officejet pro l7680 driver hp officejet pro l7600 driver hp officejet pro l7000 driver